WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

PoetryForAll - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* PoetryForAll > Topics

Subject: elements polls apart
Replies: 3 Views: 1087

ms_frost 6.06.08 - 03:23pm
Ive been living with this thought: to welcome you once more with ardent smiles. And wiping down of you the sand of time, after this long, we will be rejoined again on earth. Youll sit by the fire; your presence will make my heart ache. Youll tell the stories of the many seas, during the seasons you were away. And Ill listen to your journeys and Ill cloak my tears, smiling, and Ill shiver by your touch, the nights youll lay beside me. And as the day arrives, the sands just too thick; the fire has faded away, my hearts stopped beating at the never-ending stories of yours. One day, there will be another journey to be made; you stay awake, lured by the zephyrs calling, enchanted by the lap of the waves against the rocks. I count the days, always this distance between us, Im drowning in your arms; I taste the sourness of your unspoken farewell. And what if I try to make you stay? Im just earth. And you Youre another element, the one of surprise. Phases of the moon are interchanged, followed by tides, high and low. I never saw you leaving- youll never see me waiting, anymore. *

drromana 7.06.08 - 05:21am
wow! I like it ms frost. ty for posting it. *

elli 15.06.08 - 03:45pm
ms frost i really liked your poem but i can see how darkness and sorrow has surrounded you.. try to find your peace near god as he hasnt forsaken you. blessed be and merry meet *

* PoetryForAll Forum

Search:
topics replies

* PoetryForAll

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search