Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

PoetryForAll - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* PoetryForAll > Topics

Subject: I'm TIRED of this CRUEL world!
Replies: 11 Views: 1861

evilgirl 22.05.08 - 10:03am
I feel as if my heart has shattered,
shattered and scattered all over da cold hard floor,it's as if a sword is piercing my side,piercing and piercing,constantly tearing through my flesh,leaving me wounded and sore,i am hurt,my emotions have been stabbed,my heart can't take this pain anymore,cold droplets run down my pale cheeks,i hate feeling dis way,i hate being hurt and unaccepted,my heart is tired of being stabbed by dis cruel world,tired of being constantly hurt and abused by people's nasty comments,i don't wan't to be crushed by da weight of dis bad world,im tired of dis pain of rejection,my heart yearns for love and acceptance... *

drromana 22.05.08 - 01:27pm
Wow that was very good. It moved me. welcome to the group. *

rose1937 23.05.08 - 01:18am
Wow that was awsom it had me in tears i so understand the pain my name crystal and doc is a dear freind of mine love you sis God bless you both *

rider13 1.06.08 - 06:14pm
TO EVILGIRL: TRY JESUS, HE WILL NEVER HURT YOU AND IS THE VERY BEST FRIEND YOU CAN EVER HAVE. *

drromana 1.06.08 - 11:24pm
A whopping big Amen to that sis! *

evilgirl 7.06.08 - 06:23pm
Thanx every1 for da gud comments.. i realy appreciate it..n TO RIDER:jesus N I R ENEMIES N IM SOWI BT I TRIED HIM ONCE N HE FAILED SO IL NEVER TRY HIM AGAIN!!!...bt tanx 4 tryin *

venecia7 9.06.08 - 10:48am
Evil1 I hope u will read this msg. GOD didnt fail u my dear. The devil lied 2 u and u believed that lie. GOD loves u. SO MUCH that HE gave HIS only begotten SON 2 die just 4 u. Yes U! If u were the only 1 on earth JESUS wud hav still died. That's how much HE loves u. U r a princess. A child of a KING. Satan knows that and he has robbed u of ur royalty. Stop feeling lyk a peasant my dear sis. *

venecia7 9.06.08 - 10:54am
PLEEZ return 2 ur royal family my little sis. GOD's little princess. Our FATHER is waiting 4 u 2 return home. HE has a robe and a halo that isnt being worn bcoz HIS princess has left home. All the heavenly beings look out everyday 4 ur return so they can rejoice. There is a banquet being prepared. Don't miss it sis. PLEEZ don't miss it. Come back home sis we all miss u. I love u sis but GOD loves *

venecia7 9.06.08 - 11:08am
u more. U rnt an evilgirl so PLEEZ change ur name. U r GOD's princess. Royalty!!! GOD will comfort u and take away that emptiness - Isaiah 51:3 - For the LORD will comfort zion (goodgirl -not evil) HE will comfort all her waste places. HE will make her wilderness like Eden. And her desert like the garden of the LORD. Joy and gladness will b found in it (u). Thanksgiving and the voice of melody. *

venecia7 9.06.08 - 11:21am
GOD knew u b4 HE formed u in ur mother's womb - Jeremiah 1:5 - B4 I formed u in the womb I knew u. B4 u were born I sanctified u. GOD has good plans 4 u - Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think 2ward u says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil 2 give u a future and a hope. GOD loves u sis! - Jeremiah 31:3 - The LORD has appeared of old 2 me saying, yes I have loved u with an *

venecia7 9.06.08 - 11:32am
everlasting love. Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn u. GOD will rebuild u sis - Jeremiah 31:4 - Again I will build u and u shall b rebuilt O virgin of Israel! U shall again b adorned with ur tambourines and shall go forth in the dances of those who rejoice. Sis cant u feel HIS love? HE has written lots of love poems just 4 u HE is waiting with open arms 2 welcome u back home HE is ur fren *

drromana 10.06.08 - 06:37am
Amen! Jesus loves you girl. message me and we can talk. *

* PoetryForAll Forum

Search:
topics replies

* PoetryForAll

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search